Join Stephen on his Landscape photography workshops and tours. Whether you are a beginner looking to master your camera or an experienced photographer looking for the best locations, he's got you covered.
- 2 days of landscape photography around Mount Taranaki
- 1 Nights Accomodation
- Small group size
- Transportation between shooting locations
- 1 x Local Driver
- 1 x 4WD Land Cruiser
- One to One Guidance & Group Guidance
- Single Room occupancy
- Explore iconic and off the beaten track locations
- Professional guidance by award winning photographer Stephen Milner
- Group discussions on locations and photos taken.
- Space for 1 80L bag (or x2 40L bags) per person with all your equipment and clothing in the Land Cruiser.
Optional add-ons (pay on the day)
How to get to the starting point
International flights are available to Auckland Airport (AKL) or Wellington (WLG).
Domestic flights are available to New Plymouth (NPL).
Drive from Auckland Airport or Wellington Airport to New Plymouth is 4.5hrs
We will meet before sunrise in New Plymouth.
As a guide, each day will follow a schedule of:
- On location for twilight & sunrise
Commence travel to next location
- Research good vantage points and explore the location
- On location for sunset and twilight
Pre-Tour commencement video catch-up
One month prior to the workshop starting, an online meet and greet video call will be arranged between you and Stephen. Trip overview and safety briefing provided